If you’re struggling on your shopping this holiday season, then try making lists and put them in categories. It makes things a lot easier to buy when you know what you’re looking for. Instead of just buying things and more things, give each present a purpose. If you have kids, this would be a great way to get your shopping done. Check out these tips!
- Something they WANT. This is the item that could be the Santa present or the big item that they want.
- Something they NEED. Think sports or school.
- Something to READ. Get the newest book or even a subscription to a fave magazine.
- Something to WEAR. Get your kids a new outfit, including shoes if needed.
- Something to DO. Give a ticket to a movie, museum, play, or a family trip.
- Something for the FAMILY. This could be a board game or new movie.
- Pajamas for Christmas Eve. This is a tradition that a lot of people have.