I held off for awhile in introducing you to these eCoupon sites becuase I didn’t want us to run before we were walking in the coupon world. When you start to use eCoupons, things start getting more complicated. I wanted to make sure we were all understanding basic couponing before we moved to the harder stuff!
These eCoupon sites will link directly to your Smith’s or other Store Shopping Cards. A few quick things about these eCoupons:
- Once you add the coupons to your card, you cannot remove them. You will have to wait until they expire.
- You can use the eCoupon along with a manufacturer coupon. The eCoupon will automatically come off when you scan your store rewards card.
- Say you are buying two items, but only have one eCoupon. The price will only come off once, not twice because you bought two.
- If you have the same eCoupon loaded from Shortcuts and Cellfire, the coupon with the highest amount will come off first.
- If you are buying two items and have an eCoupon from Cellfire and Shortcuts loaded on your card, both will come off when you scan your store rewards card.
Ultimately, using the eCoupons with manufacturer coupons can add up some pretty serious savings. This is what you need to do:
Sign up for Cellfire. You will need to have your Rewards Card number to enter in. Then, you can start adding your eCoupons.
Go to Upromise and Sign up for a Free Account. Add your Grocery Cards to your account. AND, add your debit or credit card to the account too. (Whichever card you pay for groceries with.)
Click on the Coupons and Deals tab. Then, click on eCoupons. You can click on the coupons that you want to be added to your card.
**UPromise eCoupons will not come off of your grocery bill. Instead, they will be added to your cash back amount at UPromise. You can keep the money in the account to save for your child’s college. Or, you can request a check back if you want!
**They also offer even more cash back when you register your debit card/credit card with them. Everytime you use it, they will give you a percentage back! So, you are essentially saving even more money every time you use your card!
Connect your Smiths Rewards Card online to use Smith’s eCoupons as well!
I will let you know in the Smith’s Weekly Deal posts which eCoupons to load with a link. It may be easier to load them all at once and not have to worry about it! In any case, I will let you know when there are some great eCoupons and manufacturer paired deals! Good luck guys!
**If you are still confused about the concept, read the help or FAQ sections on the eCoupon websites.