It’s warming up outside which means we’ve pulled out the grill and started cooking outside! It’s also camping season, who’s ready to get outdoors? We love having foil dinner when we’re out camping but ever so often I’ll need a simple dinner we can grill and I’ll pull out the foil. Here’s some yummy combinations you can combine in foil and grill outside or over the fire.
- Hobo Dinner Foil Packets
- Southwest Chicken Foil Packet
- Chicken Fajita Foil Packet Meal
- Green Chile Cheddar Burger Foil Packs
- Grilled Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken in Foil
- Cajun Sausage and Pepper Foil Packs
- Grilled Sweet and Sour Chicken Foil Packs
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Foil Packet
- Beef and Potatoes Dinner
These are all yummy options to have for a quick dinner you want to grill outside or take with you camping! What’s something yummy you do in your foil dinners? And one tip before I let you go, try using a foil pie tin to cook your meal in. It will keep the juice inside easier and perfect for eating right out of! Enjoy!