One of the most anticipated Black Friday Ads of the year has just come out this week! The Target Black Friday Ad is HERE, and it’s packed full of hot deals and doorbusters! Target claims that this year will be their “most epic Black Friday yet”, and judging from the ad and online deals we’re already seeing, we’re thinking there just might be some truth to that statement.
Target’s goal this year is to make it easier than ever for consumers to save during the holiday shopping season. The Target Black Friday sale is affectionately called HoliDeals. It features thousands of deals throughout the season, including a Black Friday Preview Sale.
Target Black Friday Preview Sale
If you remember previous years, the Target Black Friday Preview Sale has been only one day. This year, however, the Target Black Friday Preview Sale has been extended to two days and runs this Friday through Saturday, November 8th and 9th. The retail giant also promises roughly four times more deals during the Preview Sale this year.
Some notable Target Preview Sale Deals include:
- 5% off all digital Target GiftCard purchases
- TCL 40” 1080p Smart LED Roku TV — $169.99 (reg. $259.99)
- Nikon D3500 18-55mm Camera — $399.99 (reg. $849.99)
- $200 Target GiftCard with the purchase of newest generation iPhones
- Jetson Strike Hoverboard — $95 (reg. $149.99)
- Beats Solo3 — $129.99 (reg. $299.99)
- Dyson V7 Motorhead Vacuum — $199.99 (reg. $299.99)
- Instant Pot Nova — $64.95 (reg. $99.95)
Notable Target Black Friday Deals and Offers
In addition to the Preview Sale, Target Circle members can also look forward to a new Kids’ Daily Deal every day through November 27th. Save up to 40% each day on a new items for kids. Even better? Combine this offer with the 25% off toy mobile coupon for a smokin’ deal! Just text TOY to 827438 for your mobile coupon. You can use it in-stores or online through November 23rd.
Speaking of toys, did you know that there’s a coupon on the back of the Target Toy Book? Pop into a store or check your mail pile for a Target Toy book, and get a coupon for a free $5.00 gift card when you spend $25 or more on toys or kids’ crafts. This coupon will be attached to the bag page of the Target Toy Book.
Online shopping is really where it’s at if you want some of the best deals. With all of the deals online right now, Target is really making it so easy to save. Plus, online shoppers can get free two-day shipping on most items right now through December 21st. Target REDcard holders have this perk all year round, but now everyone can save on shipping!
Anyone shopping on Black Friday, November 29th, can also get a coupon for 20% off when they spend $50 or more. You’ll get this coupon by shopping online or in-store, and it can be redeemed online or in stores from December 3rd to December 14th.
Want even more deals? Clear your weekend schedules, because Target Weekend Deals are back! Starting Saturday, November 16th, shoppers can take advantage of new deals every weekend. These Weekend Deals will continue every Saturday and Sunday through December 15th.
Target Black Friday Sale Start Time — Online
So, when does the Target Black Friday sales start?
The true Black Friday deals, including many of the deals you see in the ad, will start going live on the Target website around midnight PST on Thursday, November 28th. So, for you East Coasters, that’s going to make for a late night if you want to grab some of those deals, so make sure you grab a power nap on Wednesday.
Target REDcard holders, however, may not need to make it a late night. Target is offering some Early Access deals to REDcard holders and Circle members on Wednesday, November 27th. Get access to more than 100 deals throughout the day online and in the Target app. Target REDcard holders can get access to early deals all day long, and Target Circle members can join in the fun starting at 6:00 PM (CST) If you have a Target REDcard, you probably already know you can also get an additional 5% off your purchase. Target Circle members can also earn 1% on all purchases, which they can redeem later.
Target Black Friday Sale Start Time — In Stores
We here at Freebies2Deals LOVE our online shopping. It means that we can stay inside and grab great deals while sipping on hot cocoa snuggling in our jammies.
Some of you, though, love the age old tradition of heading to the stores for Black Friday sales! For all of you hard core Black Friday shoppers, doors open at 5:00 PM on Thanksgiving Day and close at 1:00 AM. They will reopen on Black Friday at 7:00 AM.
Heading to the stores is also the only way you’ll be able to snag some of the best deals and doorbusters in the Target Black Friday ad, like the Element Element 65″ 4K Smart UHDTV for only $279.99. So, if you don’t see it online, be prepared to brave the crazy make a trip to the store.
Deals in the Target Black Friday Ad
As usual, there are some hot deals in the Target Black Friday ad this year! Some of the many deals include:
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) — $169.99 (reg. $199.99)
- iPdad 10.2-inch —$249.99 (reg. $329.99)
- Keurig K-mini — $49.99 (reg. $89.99)
- Power 3 Qt Air Fryer — $49.99 (reg. $99.99).
- VTech 5” Digital Video Monitor PTZ with 2 Cameras — $84.99 (reg. $169.99)
- Graco Nautilus 65 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat — $89.99 (reg. $179.99)
- Select Toys and Games — 50% OFF
- Google Home Mini – Smart Speaker — $19.00 (reg. $49.99)
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Generation) — $22.00 (reg. $49.99)
- Amazon Echo (3rd Generation) — $59.99 (reg. $99.99)
- Google Home – Smart Speaker with Google Assistant —$49.00 (reg. $99.00)
- Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright —$84.99 (reg. $199.00)
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones —$129.99 (reg. $299.99)
- Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones — $89.99 (reg. $199.99)
- Nikon D3500 Bundle with Bag — $399.99 (reg. $849.99)