When we think of those die-hard Black Friday shoppers lining up and camping out for hours or even days in the bitter cold, we usually think of one store in particular—Best Buy!
Weighing in at a whopping 119 pages, the 2019 Best Buy Black Friday ad is one of the biggest we’ve seen! The electronics retailer is always home to some of the best deals on the hottest gizmos and gadgets of the holiday shopping season, and this year is no exception.
And the good news is, you might not have to wait until Thanksgiving or Black Friday to score the deals!
Early Best Buy Black Friday Deals
The Best Buy Black Friday sale is already underway! Like most retailers, Best Buy has taken to the Internet to offer shoppers early access to some of their Black Friday Deals online.
We can shop some Early Best Buy lack Friday deals right now! This sale includes hundreds of deals, including Apple Doorbusters, and runs through Sunday, November 10th. Grab tons of deals on electronics and tech goodies like computers, tablets, smartphones, printers, appliances, and more.
New Daily Doorbuster deals will also start November 11th. A new deal will be available each day until November 20th. Keep an eye out on these deals, and grab them early! They won’t be available again until Thanksgiving or Black Friday.
Can’t wait to get your items? Most online shoppers can get free next-day delivery on thousands of items. This includes many smaller items—like tablets, headphones, and small appliances—but does exclude larger items, lie TVs and large appliances. If you don’t qualify for Best Buy next-day shipping, you should still be able to get free standard shipping on almost everything this holiday shopping season.
Best Buy Black Friday Doorbusters
The Best Buy Black Friday Doorbusters are what some shoppers wait for all year long, especially if they’re waiting to make a large purchase such as a TV or computer. Best Buy Doorbusters are often available online, but some may require a trip to the store on Thanksgiving or Black Friday.
Here are some of the noteable Best Buy Black Friday Doorbusters this year:
- 70″ Samsung 4k UHD Smart TV —$549.99
- 75″ Samsung 4k UHD Smart TV —$749.99
- 58″ Insignia 4k UHD Smart TV (FireTV Edition) — $199.99 (Free Amazon Echo Dot included)
- 65″ Hisense 4k Smart TV — $299.99 (Available Black Friday)
- Dell Inspiron 15.6″ Touch-Screen Laptop, Intel Core i3, 8GB Memory, 128GB SSD —$279.99
- Dell Inspiron 15.6″ Touch-Screen Laptop, Intel Core i5, 8GB Memory, 256GB SSD —$349.99
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7, 12.3″ Touch Screen, Intel Core i3, 4GB Memory, 128GB SSD —$599.00
- MacBook Air laptops and iMacs (Select) — $200 discount
- HP 14″ AMD A9-Series, 4GB Memory, AMD Radeon R5, 128GB SSD — $199.99 (Available Black Friday)
- Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Gen with Alexa —$22.99
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa voice remote —$24.99
- Arlo Pro 2 4 camera wireless security —$399.99
Best Buy Black Friday Start Times
The Best Buy Black Friday sale start times vary, depending on whether you want to shop online or brave the Holiday shopping craziness.
Best Buy usually tries to play it a bit close to the vest when it comes to the online Black Friday sale start time. Judging from previous years, however, our educated guess is that it will most likely kick off very early the morning of Thursday, November 28th. It will most likely start around 12:00 am or 1:00 am EST on Thanksgiving.
If you’re planning to head out to the in-store Best Buy Black Friday sale, you’ll definitely want to get there early! Chances are, you won’t be the only ones hoping to grab those Doorbusters, and Best Buy employees will most likely be handing out tickets that will allow you to purchase the Doorbuster deals.
Most Best Buy stores will open at 5:00 PM on Thanksgiving and close at 1:00 am the next morning. They will then reopen at 8:00 am on Friday, November 29th and close at 10:00 pm the next day.
Keep in mind, though, that a handful of stores may have different hours, so it’s best to check your local ad or call ahead.
From the Best Buy website:
Select Best Buy stores will not be open on Thursday, November 28, and will have different opening times:
- Maine Best Buy stores open at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, November 29. Tickets for the two Friday doorbusters will be handed out starting at 7 a.m.
- Massachusetts and Rhode Island Best Buy stores open at 1 a.m. on Friday, November 29. Tickets for the two Friday doorbusters will be handed out starting at 7 a.m.
- The two Paramus, New Jersey Best Buy stores will open at 5 p.m. and close at 11 p.m. on Thursday, November 28, and then reopen at 8 a.m. on Friday, November 29.
- Some stores may have different hours where required by local ordinances or landlord regulations. Mall-based Best Buy store hours may vary based on mall hours. For the most up-to-date hours, please review your local Best Buy store page.