So, you want to make extra money, but you don’t want to take on a traditional job or second job . How exactly can you accomplish that? Is it even possible?
Let me answer those questions for you: Lots of ways and YES!!!
There are many side jobs that you can do for money. Like seriously, there are probably hundreds of side jobs out there and many of them can be based on what you enjoy and what you are good at.
Let’s look at a couple of ideas, shall we:
- Babysitting. Do you like kids? Why not offer babysitting services? You can either offer this to friends and family or you can expand a little and become state certified (better pay, but you do have to put money toward certifications and trainings, etc). This is actually a great option if you have children at home already. You are bringing in extra kids each day for your kids to play with!
- Arts and crafts. If you are a crafty person, you can sell your crafts via etsy, Craigslist or other sales sites or at craft fairs and farmers markets.
- Lawn care. Do you have green thumb and lawnmower and lawn tools? Why not offer your lawn mowing services in your neighborhood? The money you make will more than cover your fuel costs.
- Fiverr. Fiverr is a website where you can offer your services (Anything from proofreading to copywriting to web design) for prices starting at $5 and rapidly expanding. I have heard of quite a few people who make a full time living working on Fiverr.
- Be a Plasma Donor. You can earn up to $150-$200 per month just for donating plasma. Not only are you earning extra, but you could be helping to save a life!
- Dog Walking. If you are a canine lover, you can offer your services walking dogs for others. Not everyone has time to take their furry friends out for fresh air, and they are willing to pay to have it done.
- Housesitting. Lots of people go on vacation and do not want to leave their homes empty.
As you can see there are plenty of ideas for making a little extra spending money without signing up for a 9-5!