JetBlue and Southwest have new promotions going on right now that you’ll definitely want to check out! **Remember, when fares at these prices appear it is best to book as early in the morning as possible. They will gradually increase in price as the planes fill up. So, if you have travel plans, check your city and see if it’s included in this sale and book it!
Head over to Jet Blue where you can score one way fares for as low as $49.00!
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by April 21, 2016 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time).
- Tuesday & Wednesday travel between May 3 – June 22, 2016. Blackout dates: 5/25 – 5/31/16.
- Blue fare shown. To learn more about our new fare options, click here.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details.
You can also head to Southwest and check out their low fares. Now through Thursday, you can score One-way airfare is as low as $49.00!
- 14-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from April 19 through April 21, 2016, 11:59 p.m. for the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid May 3 through June 15, and August 23 through November 2, 2016. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid May 3 through May 25, and September 7 through November 2, 2016.
- Domestic travel blacked out May 26-27, May 30, September 2, and September 5, 2016.
- Domestic travel is valid only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Travel to/from Florida and Nevada is valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid only on Mondays through Thursdays.
**If you want more information on airfare travel you can head over here and see my Travel Hacks for Low Airfare Tips & Tricks video!
I’ve been keeping an eye on flights for a bit for the last week of September to the 1st of October. From SLC to LA to go to Disneyland. Do you know generally when the best time of year to book for that time of year? Every time southwest has one of these deals and I look, the flights to LA are always more than the deal price. Is that normal to go there?