Trolley Square has been under construction for awhile now. Well, they are finally ready to have their Grand Reopening! Tomorrow, Saturday August 21st, they are pulling out all of the stops.
- “9 am to 4 pm- Fun activities for the kids featuring Munchkin Radio and a bounce house!
- 1 pm to 3 pm face painting courtesy of Daylily Arts donations accepted
- Annual Sidewalk sale at participating Trolley Square Retailers including a special Scratch & Dent sale at Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids
- 10 am to 6 pm Gift with purchase! Present $150 in same day Trolley Square receipts and receive a 1GB flash drive courtesy of Trolley Square, limit one per customer, while supplies last
- 11 am to 1 pm enjoy lunch specials at participating restaurants
- 3 pm FREE CAKE on the west plaza while supplies last
- 1 pm to 7 pm enter to win a family 4 pack of tickets to Disney’s The Lion King at the Captial Theater, also giveaways from Rodizio Grill, Morris Murdock Travel, and offers at participating vendor booths
- 4 pm to 9 pm All Events photo booth – FREE pictures with family and friends
- 73¢ snow cones and cotton candy courtesy of Trolley Taffy Station
- $1 signature Spumoni ice cream cones courtesy of The Old Spaghetti Factory
- 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm Comedy Showcase compliments of Wiseguys ( complimentary popcorn and lemonade will be served during the show)
- 6 pm to 9 pm Horse Drawn Carriage Rides
- 9:30 pm FIREWORKS
- 9 pm to 12 am Dee’s Dance ( ages 25 & up, entry fee required)” – Source Trolley Square
All events will be on the West Plaza. You get more info on the Trolley Square Website or by calling 801-521-9878.
Sounds like a lot of fun all-day-long!
(Thanks Utah Savings Card for the heads up!)
A 1GB flash drive for $150 purchase? Are you really serious? Those things are like a buck a piece.