I just can’t get off of this topic! Are you excited about this productivity thing we have going here? Are the tips helping you so far? If you are really ready to become more productive, I am here with you! Let’s make these changes together! I am ready for my life to be more productive, more meaningful and more relaxed!
My goal is to be productive enough in my days that when my family is home, I get to spend all of our time together. I no longer want to be spending family time working on stuff that I should have gotten done before.
Even more tips on becoming more productive
- Take care of yourself. I know, I know, you don’t have time to take care of yourself. Here’s the thing though. If you don’t take time to take care of yourself (both your physical and mental health), you will become more rundown and less productive. Tell me again how you don’t have time?
- Do one thing at a time. Remember that to-do list that we talked about a couple of days ago? Start doing the tasks on this list one at a time. Do not jump from task to task. It will slow you down.
- Start easy. When creating your to-do list, start with the easiest tasks first. Obviously this will change if you have something incredibly time sensitive on your list, however, you will be much more productive and accomplish more things on your list, if you tackle the easy stuff first.
- Download the right apps. A to-do list app didn’t help me, but that doesn’t mean it won’t help you. I do use a family calendar app and a productivity timer app that have both helped me greatly. Our phones are full of amazing tools that can make our days more successful. Take advantage of the ones that work for you.
- Think positively. We talked a little yesterday about how negative feelings can hinder our productivity. The same is true for the opposite. The more optimistically you think, the more you will accomplish during your days.
Let me know if I am missing any great productivity tips or tell us which of these tips have worked the best for you!