If you have been waiting for The Great Trade-In Event at Babies R Us, wait no more! Now through September 8th, you can trade in any old and expired car seat and get 25% off any new car seat. This is a great way to get rid of old baby gear and saveon new gear that meets current safety standards.
Here are few of the most asked questions regarding this event:
- Can I trade in any car seat no matter how old it is? Yes.
- Do I have to redeem my 25% off coupon immediately? No. You have until the end of the event to redeem your coupon
- Can I trade in more than one car seat for multiple coupons? Yes.
- Can I use more than one coupon on my car seat purchase? No. You can receive multiple coupons but may only redeem one coupon per car seat purchase.
- What happens to the old car seats? Car seats traded-in will be disposed of properly so they can’t be put back into circulation. We consulted with product safety organizations and they agreed that disposal of these car seats is necessary.
- Why should I trade-in old products? It is important that your car seat meets current safety standards. Every car seat should come with a manual that explains how long the car seat is good for. If your current car seat is expired, now is a great time trade it in and get one that is current.
- Can I use my coupon on any car seat Babies R Us sells? No. Coupons can be used on participating manufacturers.
- If I drop a car seat off do I have to buy a new one? No. Use this as a chance to get those old carseats taken out of your way.
So let all your mom friends know that not only is this a great time to save on new baby gear, it is the perfect time to get rid of the old gear taking up space in your storage room!
Actually the event runs through September, Rewards members (anyone can sign up for) get access to the event early -which is now through the 8th.