Are you looking for extra money? (Who isnt, am I right?) If you are in need of some money, whether its a temporary need or a constant need, its doable! If you need to find work from home, dont get sucked into scams, because it can work, sometimes it is a matter of thinking outside of the box.
Here are 5 things you can do online to make money:
- Sell on Ebay – With the growth of Amazon and other online retailers, some folks have started to forget about Ebay. That is a mistake! Ebay is still there and it is as strong as ever! Start this money making journey by doing a sweep of your house and seeing if you can find any items that you no longer need. Take these items and do a little search online to look for the value. Place them up for auction at Ebay and watch the money roll in.
- Sell on Amazon – Do you have a nice collection of books at home? Grab them and post them up for sale on Amazon. Book sales are huge at this mega online retailer and you can make a significant income by simply posting the books that you already own.
- Surveys – If you are needing only a small amount of money, surveys are the way to do it. You can make $10 or more per week just by answering questions and reviewing items. Its not a lot, but it is some extra spending money.
- Yard Sale Sites – Craigslist, Facebook, OfferUp and more sites just like them offer you the option to sell items in an online yard sale type of format. These sites will connect you with local people so you will need to meet with them to sell the item, but it all starts online!
- Freelance work – Sites such as Odesk, Fiverr and Textbroker offer small jobs (writing, graphic design, proofreading, etc) for pay! This is a really easy way to break into working online!
Have you made money online before? We would love to hear your story.